Sediment Complaint in Montgomery County

See muddy water running off a construction site or road work? Greyish or dirty water running down a driveway or street?

If you’ve seen any of these, you’ve just spotted pollution heading into our storm drains and then into Sligo Creek. All of these likely pollutants will harm aquatic life.

1. Please send a photo, description and location ASAP to [email protected] which generates a Water WatchDog report.

2. If possible, please also call the Department of Permitting Services (DPS) at 240-777-6300 and/or use the DPS Online Complaint Form.