Sligo Creek connects us. We organize neighbors like you to:
- remove non-native, invasive plants;
- monitor water quality and report illegal pollution through Water WatchDogs;
- present Zoom programs on Sligo’s natural history and challenges;
- conduct stream litter clean-ups such Sweep the Creek;
- manage local stormwater projects and educate our community about stormwater management;
- advocate for Sligo-friendly practices with local, state and other officials; and more.
Please help support Friends of Sligo Creek for everyone in our community. Join FOSC, and make a donation today. Donating online is easy and secure. Or donate via check to: FOSC, P.O. Box 11572, Takoma Park, MD 20913.
Many volunteer efforts are underway now. Find out about them and plan to be a part of protecting Sligo Creek and park.
Thank you very much.
-Mike Smith, President of FOSC